Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Paraphernalia!

Photography by WildGoddess - 2008

The other day, I was waiting up on Hill Street, and a man, obviously a little down on his luck, sat down next to me. He then proceeded to loudly proclaim the following words:

"Where is this Paraphernalia coming from? Paraphernalia!
The California Supreme Court is nothing but Paraphernalia!"


" ' Hide, hide, hide on the Paraphernalia side.' "
(he sang)

"Little girls are caught up on the Paraphernalia side. Security is about Paraphernalia and so is the Supreme Court. They are all Paraphernalia-dependent. Your brain can be clogged with Paraphernalia, like little boys.

That's what the Supreme Court is all about.
We are all clogged with Paraphernalia."

Now I don't know about you, but I pay attention to what folks say, whether they're talking to me or not. I'm just sort of a "curious" soul. And I found this man's prose quite intriguing, to say in the least.

I think I actually learned something that day!

1 comment:

Ronnie said...

Thought provoking art and rants! I'm enjoying it all. Thanks for blogging.

Discovered you at Cedric Smith's blog.