Tuesday, March 17, 2009

This Blog Has Moved - New Location!

Dear friends,

From this date on, all new posts for "The Secret WildGoddess" will be re-located here.
This will be my last post here at this particular location.

I'd also like to take a moment and thank everyone who took the time to comment on this blog and my artwork. Words can't express how empowering that was for me, and even though I may not have blogged as often as I wanted to, I am now newly recharged, and ready to blog my little face off!

It's a new day, and I have a lot of goodies to show off and a lot of wisdom to share, so this party will continue at the new location, and I hope you'll join me there!

I also invite you to be my friend on Facebook: just search for "WildGoddess Arts."

Blessings, WildGoddess

1 comment:

tokyo-hot said...

welcome to my blog:beautiful lady